Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesdays are always difficult

Since school began the boy and I have been in a pattern of saying good-bye in the mornings and then not seeing each other until about midnight that evening. I am enjoying everything I'm doing, but the goal all week is to get to Saturday night when I can spend time with him. We get Saturday night, all day and night Sunday and then Monday night. Then Tuesday morning comes and the routine begins again.

This weekend was particulary nice. Saturday I had rehearsal and the boy finished editing a promotional trailer for the documentry he's been editing (and he got major props from the director...lots of exclamation points after statements like: You rocke!). Saturday night the boy packed us some PB&J's and met me at the theater where we enjoyed a fluffy realism play. Sunday I had a lot of work to do but I mixed up with some play time with the boy. Last night we did our usual Monday night laundry-thon, dinner and a movie (mixed in with Paper Writing 101 for me). They were perfectly wonderful days. It's both bitter and sweet. On the one hand it is a great head space to start the week off with. On the other hand it makes Tuesdays a bit more difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counter
Best Buy Coupons